We’re recruiting for a friendly and organised Systems Audit Administrator based in our office in Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Flexible working is available with this role. Core hours are 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm.
About the role
The Arnold Clark Systems Audit team is responsible for making sure that our stock is correctly advertised and that vehicle invoicing is carried out accurately. They also ensure that the appropriate vehicle history checks have been carried out and that any issues have been dealt with.
As a Systems Audit Administrator, you’ll be a key member of the team, dealing with queries, helping to resolve any errors and making sure everything runs smoothly. This role would suit an efficient person with a great telephone manner and a good eye for detail.
- Answering telephone and email queries from administrators, accountants and branch managers across the Group.
- Assisting with clearing up mileage discrepancies, including liaising with our third-party supplier.
- Helping branch administrators to resolve any stock issues.
- Helping to resolve any invoicing errors.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Fantastic telephone manner.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a busy team.
- A friendly and polite approach.
Nice to have (but not essential)
Knowledge of CDK Rev8 software would be an advantage, but training will be given to the successful candidate.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including Flexitime, a monthly lunch subsidy, free private healthcare and exclusive retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.