We’re looking to recruit a highly motivated Trainee Area Sales Manager to work in the Contract Hire Sales department in our Hillington Head Office.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
About the role
As a Trainee Area Sales Manager, you will shadow our Area Sales Managers and contribute to the professional management of fleet services. You will learn how to use our extensive calculators and comparators to give customers the right guidance for their business and stakeholders. You will seek and convert opportunities by taking a genuine interest in our clients’ needs and build long-lasting relationships that will help to drive the business forward.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress. With such a diverse range of potential clients, every day is different and will bring its own unique set of challenges.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, forward thinking with excellent people skills and attention to detail.
- Update and add to the Customer Relationship Management system (MBO)
- Professionally qualify the needs of existing and prospective Customers
- Prospect for new opportunities
- Keep up to date with the latest Industry news and developments
- Present and demonstrate ACVM systems and reports to customers
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office or equivalent
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Professional manner
- Must hold a driving licence
- Energy and enthusiasm
Knowledge of our products would be beneficial, but we will make sure you are given the appropriate training. We will also prepare you to work with our CRM and Gensen systems.
What we can offer you…
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Our fantastic employee wellbeing portal – Space
- And all the training you need to help you thrive in your role
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.