We’re recruiting for a Trainee Administration Assistant to cover maternity leave at GTG Training in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm (30 minutes’ lunch)
About the role
As a Trainee Administration Assistant, you’ll work as part of GTG Training’s central admin team, working closely with each department to assist with their administrative responsibilities.
This role would be ideal for someone who wants to work in a fast-paced and busy office environment, and who is organised with great attention to detail.
- General administration duties, including filing and photocopying course handouts, instructions and certificates.
- Uploading information onto the databases of awarding bodies.
- Working both on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Working closely with colleagues to help them with their administration needs.
- Communicating with various departments face-to-face, via email and over the phone.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to speak to people across all levels of the business.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and follow instructions.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Excellent level of accuracy for data input.
- The ability to multi-task, even under pressure.
- Good timekeeping and a professional appearance is essential.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive full training on departmental systems and opportunities for career development. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.