We’re looking to recruit a Trainee Administrator to work at Central Car Auctions in Baillieston, Glasgow.
We offer our Sales Administrators:
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible leave
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension
- …and much more
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm.
About the role
Our Trainee Administrator will manage the day-to-day processing of paperwork and payments for the auction schedule along with dealing with customer both face to face and on telephone. On sale days you will be working alongside the administrators and auctioneer to provide clerical support in a fast-moving environment. The role also involves preparing all vehicle documentation and relevant checks to ensure all information is available for customers.
As a Trainee Administrator, you will work with a diverse team of CCA employees throughout the auction journey. You will engage with all departments on a daily basis. The role would be a great fit for someone who enjoys a varied workload in a fast-paced environment. You will have the ability to communicate at all levels and be extremely well-organised.
- Manage the day-to-day processing of paperwork the auction schedule.
- Deal with customer both face to face and on telephone.
- Prepare all vehicle documentation and relevant checks to ensure all information is available for customers.
- Working alongside the auctioneer to provide clerical support.
- General administration duties when required.
- Keep manager(s) in loop by preparing updates and reports that showcase completed objectives.
- Stay familiar with company’s policies and goals and work to make sure that all members of the CCA team adhere to set standards.
- Engage with all departments to meet auction schedule.
- A high level of accuracy and ability to multi-task during peak periods
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Good computer literacy with good grasp of Word and Excel
- Enjoy working with the public, both face to face and on the telephone
- The confidence to work independently and also as part of a team
- Well-organised with the ability to ensure all deadlines are met
Nice to have but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.