Interested in a career in sales?
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Trainee Account Manager to join our growing sales team at GTG West Midlands.
£20,000 (basic), OTE £25,000 - £30,000
Full-time, 9am – 5pm, Monday – Thursday, 8.30am-5pm Friday
About the role
Our skilled account managers are responsible for selling our vast portfolio of training courses and promoting our apprenticeships. This is a target-driven role with set KPIs to be achieved monthly.
You’ll learn to develop, strengthen and explore all opportunities within our existing client base, as well as creating new prospects.
You should have experience of dealing with customers in a previous role, although direct sales experience is not essential for this position. However, the ability to develop a positive rapport with customers and build relationships is key. In short, we are looking for someone with an outgoing, personality who is keen to learn the ropes, and highly motivated.
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge to your customer base, taking a consultative approach to offering training solutions.
- Promoting GTG products over the phone or face-to-face with customers.
- Developing your own database with both existing and new customers.
- Presenting to employers, cross-selling other products and seizing all opportunities to offer clients a well-rounded service.
- Delivering a full customer sales cycle – from securing the sale to following up.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client records.
- Display initiative, possess a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Possess a high level of interpersonal skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Competency in using Excel and CRM systems.
- You’ll be a natural team player.
- A demonstrable commitment to equality and diversity, customer service and quality assurance.
- The ability to be flexible and responsive to employer needs.
The right candidate for the job will receive full training on our products, as well as one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.