We’re recruiting for a friendly and efficient Driver for our Transport Department in Stoke on Trent.
Full time, Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.30pm. Friday shifts 8am – 3.30pm
About the role
As a Driver for Arnold Clark, it will be your job to deliver cars to and from our branches. You’ll also help with handing vehicles over to our customers accepting delivering of their new contract hire vehicles.
This is a customer facing role that would ideally suit somebody with a positive and friendly attitude, who is an experienced driver has a genuine drive to exceed customer expectations.
- Delivering cars to other branches
- Delivering and collecting lease cars from our customers
- Demonstrating the basic vehicle controls on new vehicles
- Inspecting our end of lease cars
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- Fantastic customer service skills
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Basic computer and mobile device knowledge.
- A high level of accuracy in checking cars.
The successful candidate will receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.