We’re recruiting for an organised and efficient Trade Administrator to work in our busy Motherwell Motorstore.
About the role
As a Trade Administrator, you’ll play a key role in the smooth day-to-day running of the Group Trade Department, helping to arrange the purchase of customer cars. You’ll have a wide range of responsibilities, including authorising confidential paperwork, booking used vehicles into stock and accurately invoicing other branches.
You’ll be a conscientious and trustworthy team player with fantastic attention to detail and great communication skills, who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment.
- Data entry, buying vehicles and invoicing.
- Checking and authorising deals and paperwork.
- Authorising customer payments and settling finance agreements.
- Answering telephone and email enquiries.
- Booking hotels as required.
- Running weekly and monthly reports.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Polite and professional telephone manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and Excel.
- High levels of organisation.
In return for your administrative skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.