We’re looking for a Small Tool Calibration Engineer to keep our workshops fully equipped across the UK.
Based at Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow but nationwide travel will be required.
Full time, Monday – Thursday 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm
Arnold Clark has over 200 UK branches, many with busy Service departments and bodyshops. As a Small Tool Calibration Engineer you’ll be responsible for the nuts and bolts, making sure that torque wrenches, tyre tread gauges and pressure gauges are accurate and working well.
The ideal candidate will be motivated, able to deliver great customer service, and be willing to travel across the country to meet company targets and get the job done.
- Calibrating small tools belonging to mechanics and Arnold Clark branches.
- Liaising with branches and arranging suitable times to visit.
- Travelling to sites and signing in using the correct paperwork.
- Issuing accurate paperwork, certificates and labels.
- Arranging and organising your own workload.
- Looking after company van and tools.
- Working independently and as part of a team to meet targets.
- A motivated, proactive approach.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work alone and meet targets.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping and reliability.
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year is essential.
You’ll receive full training, plus access to a company van and fuel card. You’ll also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.