We’re recruiting for an efficient and personable Temporary Service Administrator to be based at our busy Sighthill Motorstore Service Department.
6 months temporary contract
Full time Monday - Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm and rotational Saturdays.
Flexible working is available in this branch.
About the role
As an Arnold Clark Service Administrator, you’ll deal with incoming customer calls and queries in a professional and prompt manner, making sure that you deliver excellent customer service every time.
This role would suit somebody who can demonstrate great communication skills, strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy, even under pressure – while also being able to work well as part of a team.
- Delivering exceptional customer service over the phone and by email.
- Answering the phone in a polite and timely manner.
- Making bookings and answering questions from customers.
- Inputting bookings onto our internal systems.
- Filing job cards in numerical order.
- Liaising with colleagues and departments throughout the business.
- Basic invoicing and administrative duties as required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fantastic telephone manner.
- Ability to show initiative and work efficiently as part of a team.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, even under pressure.
Training will be provided for the right candidate and you will also enjoy excellent working conditions and a range of employee benefits, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.