Looking for a summer job?
We’re looking for an organised and enthusiastic Rental Customer Advisor to join our Edinburgh Airport Car & Van Rental team over the summer months.
Full time, 4 shifts on and 4 shifts off, 42.5 hours per week, including weekends.
We’re offering this position as a three-year, fixed-term contract, so it’s an ideal opportunity for someone who expects to be on a summer break from their studies every year.
About the role
In our summer Rental Customer Advisor role, you’ll join a busy Arnold Clark Car & Van Rental team, working with management and other employees to deliver the excellent service levels our customers expect from us.
The right person for this varied role will be flexible, organised and committed to providing a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Delivering a consistently excellent level of customer care, both face-to-face and on the telephone.
- Using your brilliant communication and organisational skills to ensure your branch’s task list is actioned.
- Handling customer complaints and queries.
- Monitoring and controlling expenditure.
- Running daily reports and ensuring they’re acted on.
- Helping to promote the branch and keeping customer experience core to your focus.
- Occasionally covering at other branches when needed.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- The flexibility to work shifts on a rota basis, seven days per week, and cover other branches.
- A full driving licence.
Although it would be fantastic if you have previous experience of this kind of work, if you can show us loads of energy and enthusiasm for the role, we can give the you training and support you need to do a great job.
In return for your hard work and organisational skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and extensive training, as well as generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.