We’re currently recruiting for a field-based Temporary Diagnostic Operator based in Glasgow with regular travel within Scotland.
Full time, Monday – Thursday, 8.00am – 5.30pm, Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm
About the role
As a Diagnostic Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for supporting Arnold Clark’s diagnostic programme by visiting our branches and trade businesses and following up on leads generated by our field sales team. You will also offer a direct technical support to our Arnold Clark technicians.
This position is ideal for a technician looking for a change in environment or it would suit someone with experience in the aftersales market and the vehicle diagnostic industry. High levels of organisation and time management are a must, as well as the ability to work well under pressure.
- Working with customers to meet their requirements.
- Managing your weekly diary to optimise productivity.
- Dealing with customers face-to-face in the field.
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks.
- Training technicians on diagnostic tooling.
- Managing goods in and out for a field-based diagnostic tool van.
- Managing customer accounts and paperwork.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals and achieving maximum sales in your assigned area.
- Field sales experience in the automotive industry (or equivalent), selling test/measurement or diagnostic equipment in electrical or industrial markets.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Good levels of computer literacy.
- A proactive and positive approach, with the motivation to succeed.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a busy team.
- Full UK driving licence and insurance.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Diagnostic accreditation.
- Master Tech status.
- Previous experience with Bosch diagnostics.
- Driver CPC qualification.
In return for your experience and expertise, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.