We’re looking for an efficient and experienced Accounts Assistant for our Toyota Dealership in Linwood.
Full-time, Monday–Friday, 8.30am–5pm
This position is temporary to cover maternity leave
About the role
Working in our busy, fast moving accounts department reporting to the Branch Accountant you will be responsible for the daily processing of key accounts functions such as cash, bank, purchase ledger and sales ledger. You will have experience of working within an accounts department and will possess strong organisational and communication skills alongside an attention to detail.
• Daily cash handling, posting and allocating all cash receipts from our vehicle sales and after sales departments
• Daily posting and allocation of bank transactions and bank statement reconciliation
• Daily registering and allocation of purchase invoices and liaising with department management for invoice authorisation when necessary
• Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
• Daily credit control of both vehicle and aftersales department debts
• Chair monthly credit control meeting with department management and minute taking
• Great communication skills.
• Polite telephone manner.
• Process driven
• Team player who works well meeting daily demands.
It is a requirement of the role that you are comfortable with the use of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel, however training will be provided.
In return, you’ll receive an employee benefits package that is among the best in the industry, including Group pension scheme, life assurance and training.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.