We're recruiting for a confident and enthusiastic Telesales/Account Manager to work in our GTG Training facility.
Full time, 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Thursday and Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm.
About the role
Our Telesales/Account Managers are responsible for selling our vast portfolio of training courses and promoting our Modern Apprenticeships. This is a target-driven role, with set KPIs to be achieved monthly. You’ll develop, strengthen and explore all opportunities within an existing client base, as well as creating new prospects.
You should have experience of B2B sales with a proven track record of achieving sales targets. Being able to develop a positive rapport with customers and build solid relationships is key. You should be able to plan workload, sales calls and make appointments in order to achieve success in this exciting role.
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge to your customer base.
- Promoting GTG’s products over the phone or face-to-face with customers.
- Developing your own database of accounts with both existing and new customers.
- Delivering a full customer sales cycle – from securing a sale to following up.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client records.
- A high level of interpersonal skills.
- The ability to secure appointments with key decision makers.
- A full UK driving licence.
- The ability to plan your workflow and deliver against time and set targets.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience in Excel and other CRM systems.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- An understanding of Modern Apprenticeships.
The right candidate for the job will receive full training on our products, as well as one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.