We’re recruiting for a Telephonist at our exciting new Centralised Reception.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm (1 hour for lunch).
Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow
About the role
As a Telephonist, you will ensure our customer enquiries are dealt with in a friendly, professional manner and that the customer experience is seamless from start to finish.
This role would suit someone with a fantastic telephone manner and a genuine interest in giving our customers the best experience possible.
- Managing a very large volume of customer calls for the Group
- Ensuring calls are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- Answering inbound calls for both sales and service customers.
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Making outbound calls when required
- Logging information and managing internal systems
- General administration duties when required
- Communicating with branches, management and stakeholders throughout the business
Essential skills and experience
- A fantastic telephone manner
- A genuine interest in delivering excellent service
- Good computer literacy and accurate keyboard skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The confidence to work independently and also as part of a team
- High attention to detail
Nice to have but not essential
- Knowledge of Cisco, however, full training will be given
- Previous call centre experience
- Previous customer service experience
We can offer you…
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Extensive training opportunities
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare
- Maternity and paternity packages