We are looking for a Technology Change Senior Project Manager to join our Digital team. The ideal candidate will have experience of supplier management, including the full onboarding life cycle and stakeholder management.
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Highly competitive salary
- Training and conference funds to keep your skills current
- Generous discounts on vehicle purchases, services, parts, rentals, insurance and more
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension
- …and much more
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5pm.
About the role
Arnold Clark is one of the largest car dealer groups in Europe. It all started with just one showroom – opened in Glasgow, back in 1954. However, don’t be fooled by the fact we sell cars. Our business is changing to meet the needs of today’s customer and our Digital team is central to our success.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Senior Project Manager. Reporting to the Head of Business Systems, you’ll be responsible for managing and prioritising programmes of work. Liaising with Arnold Clark stakeholder and staff at all levels, as well as external suppliers and partners, you’ll help keep everyone stay on track to deliver great results. The successful candidate will also have knowledge of commonly used project management methodologies.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand and identify business problems or opportunities.
- Facilitate supplier selection and tender process through to contract negotiation.
- Responsible for managing programmes of work and prioritising demand throughout the life cycle.
- Facilitate effective meetings and workshops to meet project outcomes.
- Report progress to stakeholders and leadership team.
- Communicate project changes effectively.
- Track risks, issues, and dependencies.
- Mentor and support the development of project coordinators within the team, establishing best practices.
- Motivate project team and external suppliers to deliver successful outcomes.
- Three to five years’ relevant experienced and a professional accreditation in a commonly used project management methodology
- Experience of managing programmes of work and multiple projects at various stages of the project life cycle with the ability to multi-task and work calmly, even under pressure
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to convey technical information to non-technical teams and stakeholders
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- High levels of organisation and meticulous attention to detail
- A common sense, proactive approach with ability to work on own initiative
- Extensive experience of managing supplier relationships and contracts
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.