We’re recruiting for a Technology Change Senior Project Manager to work from our office in Glasgow;
What we can offer
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Competitive plus benefits
- Flexible leave
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension
- Training/conference budget
- …and much more
Full time: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm.
About the role
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the success of our many fast-paced digital projects. You will leverage your experience of successful deployments in the past to mitigate risk early on and report progress effectively to all stakeholders. We have a great learning and progression culture in the department, and you will be comfortable coaching and mentoring junior members of the team to reach their own career goals.
- Taking responsibility of the overall project lifecycle from end to end
- Owning and delivering the project plan and maintaining this throughout the project
- Prioritising and managing demand during in-flight projects
- Understanding and interpreting the consequences for overall programmes of work
- Reporting progress and working in collaboration with Project team and stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with business to communicate roll-out and ensure a successful and smooth deployment
- Liaising with wider Digital department to coordinate planning of internal work packages and deliverables to meet plan
- Managing internal work packages assigned within the Project team, ensuring the project is on schedule
- Line management responsibility for a team of project co-ordinators
- Managing clear communication to stakeholders
- Reporting project progress to senior management
- Seeking out and mitigating against risks
- Maintaining an issues and risk tracker
- Escalation and supplier management
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Full lifecycle project management experience
- Hands-on experience of a commonly used project management methodology
- Stakeholder / third-party management
- An understanding of cloud technologies and enterprise digital working environments
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.