We’re looking for an organised and efficient Project Coordinator to work within our Technology Change team based in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Project Coordinator at Arnold Clark, you’ll play a key role in multiple projects at each stage of their development, working with a diverse team across all departments.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you’ll offer full project support. Liaising with Arnold Clark staff at all levels, as well as external suppliers and partners, you’ll help keep everyone on track to deliver great results. The successful candidate will be super-organised, literate and a great team player.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans.
- Undertaking and coordinating project tasks and resources as necessary.
- Organising, attending and participating in project meetings.
- Communicating project changes effectively.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Co-ordinating risk and issuing log resolution.
- Maintaining project handover documentation.
- Ability to work well with others and keep focused on successful outcomes.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work efficiently and calmly, even under pressure.
- Ability to write reports, presentations and emails in a professional manner.
- High levels of organisation and meticulous attention to detail.
- A common sense, proactive approach.
- Ability to work well on your own initiative.
In return for your fantastic organisational skills, the right candidate will receive training on Arnold Clark internal computer systems and processes.
You’ll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.