We’re looking for a flexible and organised Project Administrator to work within our Technology Change team, based in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Project Administrator within the Technology Change team at Arnold Clark, you’ll be helping with multiple projects at each stage of their development, and working closely with a diverse team across all departments.
Reporting to project coordinators and managers, you’ll offer full admin support, keeping up to date with all aspects of the project lifecycle. You’ll also be liaising with Arnold Clark staff at all levels, as well as external suppliers and partners, helping to keep everyone on track to deliver great results.
The successful candidate will be super organised, literate and a great team player.
- Organising, attending and taking part in project meetings as required.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings and workshops.
- Preparing purchase orders.
- Maintaining project change logs.
- Preparing project reports.
- Providing full project admin support.
- Ability to work well with others and stay focused on successful outcomes.
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to multi-task and work efficiently and calmly, even under pressure.
- The ability to write reports, presentations and emails in a professional manner.
- High levels of organisation and meticulous attention to detail.
- A common sense, proactive approach.
- Ability to work well on your own initiative.
In return for your fantastic organisational skills, the right candidate will receive training on Arnold Clark internal computer systems and processes.
You’ll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.