We’re currently recruiting for an experienced SVQ/MA Assessor Verifier based at GTG Training in Glasgow.
Based at GTG Training Glasgow, you will be expected to travel throughout Scotland to carry out assessor visits and meetings as required.
Monday – Thursday, 8am – 4pm, Friday 8.30am – 4pm.
37 hours with 30 minutes’ lunch.
About the role
Our Business Skills Assessors are responsible for delivering professional training to our Modern Apprentices, visiting candidates on site and carrying out regular assessments. You will provide guidance and support whilst ensuring that national standards and quality requirements are adhered to every time.
- Making sure that Business Skills qualifications meet both national standards and quality requirements.
- Providing guidance and feedback to candidates and managers.
- Undertaking reviews according to GTG and SDS compliance requirements.
- Ensuring documentation meets awarding body standards, SDS compliance and audit requirements.
- Ensuring all portfolios for internal verification and documentation meet compliance requirements.
- Hold a D32, 33, A1 or L&D9D1 assessor award.
- Hold or be working towards D34, V1 or L&D11 Internal Verifier.
- Track record in retail, business administration or museum and galleries practice.
- Knowledge of Skills Development Scotland compliance and quality requirements for Modern Apprenticeships.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Outgoing, self-motivated and enthusiastic approach.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility to travel as part of the role.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Experience of management, learning and development and customer service.
- Knowledge of online portfolio systems.
- Training in iLearner and OneFile electronic portfolios may be offered to the right candidate.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free healthcare, pension, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.