We’re recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic Street Team Member to work at Arnold Clark events across the UK.
Hours offered will be on an as-required basis for various events throughout the year.
About the role
Our street team represents the Arnold Clark brand in a fun, positive and professional manner at events. As our new team member, you’ll help increase our brand presence and awareness, giving out promotional items, capturing data, updating social media and conducting competitions. You’ll also set up event equipment and ensure that health and safety is adhered to at all times.
This role would be a great fit for someone who’s confident in dealing with members of the public, and who’s friendly and approachable. You’ll be working indoors and outdoors, so you must be happy working at events, whatever the weather. We’re looking for people based near Glasgow and in the North West of England, who are willing to travel across the UK.
- Driving to and from events across the UK, setting up event equipment and preparing event sites.
- Handing out promotional items.
- Capturing data.
- Creating content for social media while on site.
- Representing the brand in a positive and professional manner.
- Increasing brand awareness.
- Creating a fun atmosphere at events.
- Writing event debriefs.
- Willingness to travel to events across the UK as required.
- A sunny disposition and plenty of enthusiasm for the role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Some experience of creating content for social media.
- A full driving licence.
- Must be over the age of 19.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.