We are recruiting an experienced and dedicated Stock Controller to join our Bilston Autoparts team.
The job is mainly based at our Autoparts centre in Bilston but will require some travel to other Autoparts branches.
Monday – Friday, 08:30 – 17:30 with a half hour lunch break.
About the role
The role will focus on perpetual and full stock taking as well as investigating stock differences.
We’re looking for someone with a fine eye for detail who is a dedicated and experienced stock worker. They will also be someone who adapts quickly to new environments and is able to dedicate their full attention to the job at hand.
- Carrying out daily stock checks
- Saving completed stock checks into Excel
- Investigating stock differences
- Ensuring stock is in the correct location
- Booking stock in from suppliers
- Returning stock to suppliers
- Ensuring stock is kept in good condition
- Picking stock returns
- Previous warehouse experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Consistently able to work at a high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under their own initiative
- Driving licence
Nice to have, but not essential…
- Forklift truck licence
- Knowledge of MAM operating system
- Knowledge of Kerridge operating system
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, flexible working, enhanced holiday packages and generous staff retail discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.