At Arnold Clark, our staff are key to us achieving our goal of creating market-leading digital products that will put us at the forefront of automotive retailing. As a result, we are seeking a Sql Server developer to join our digital product development team, based at our vibrant head office in Hillington Glasgow
In this role you will work in our talented Data Services team. The Data Services team provide reporting, data analytics and CRM support to key stakeholders throughout the UK’s largest independent motor group.
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm Flexible working is available for this role.
• Troubleshooting system issues, facilitating speedy resolution and identifying trends
• Producing comprehensive documentation on issues and enhancement requests, while working closely with developers to implement smaller changes to systems using T-SQL
• Working with technical resources to resolve issues
• Monitoring and managing user requests and issues on the systems helpdesk
• Share / spread knowledge from development through to support
• Create reports using SSRS and PowerBi
• Solid t-Sql skills using SQL Server 2012 or above
• Understanding of Reporting and Integration Services
• Good analytical and problems solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, ensuring accurate documentation/articulation of systems and processes where necessary
• Capable of dealing with people at all levels of the organisation
• Ability to take ownership of issues through to completion
• A keen eye and an interest in technology
Don’t be fooled by the fact we sell cars. Our business is changing to meet the needs of today’s development community, and as a result, you can expect the following benefits and perks when you work for us:
• Amazing working environment
• Casual dress
• Private medical insurance
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Discount on vehicle purchase, servicing, parts and rental
• Cycle to work scheme
• A top of the range PC laptop with two additional 23” screens
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.