We’re recruiting for a capable, ambitious Spray Painter Supervisor to work in our Bishopbriggs Bodyshop.
Full time, 44 hours per week.
About the role
You’ll be responsible for the supervision of our bodyshop, working closely with your line manager to make sure the department runs smoothly and efficiently on a daily basis.
To be a great fit for this role, you’ll be a strong team player, highly organised and have fantastic communication skills.
- Overseeing the daily running of the workshop and ensuring a steady flow of work.
- Maintaining good stock availability.
- Making sure all health and safety policies and procedures are followed at all times.
- Ensuring that every member of the team uses safe working practices and monitors the correct use and storage of PPE.
- Maintaining a daily flow of quality job cards for costing and invoicing.
- Ensuring a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness is maintained in the workshop and tools are in good condition, so we can maintain a safe working environment and a spotless reputation.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- A motivated and positive approach.
- Commitment to your role and a desire to progress.
- Attention to detail and high levels of organisation.
- The ability to actively work in, and lead, a team.
- A keen eye for detail.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- A full UK driving licence would be preferred.
- Supervisory experience.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free healthcare, pension, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.