We’re recruiting for a time-served Spray Painter to work in our Stoke Vauxhall Branch.
Full time, Monday to Thursday, 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
44 hour working week, overtime as required, half-hour lunch.
About the role
Working as part of a busy workshop environment, you’ll work on accident damaged and sales vehicles to restore them to their former glory.
You’ll need to be energetic and self motivated, and happy to work on your own initiative to get every job done to a high standard.
- Preparing vehicles for paintwork.
- Masking vehicles in preparation for paintwork.
- Carrying out minor damage repairs.
- Polishing to remove defects from vehicle paintwork.
- Mixing paint to apply to vehicles.
- Applying paint products correctly and to a high standard.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of 12 months.
- The ability to learn new skills quickly.
- A good eye for detail.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Happy to work on your own initiative.
You’ll be given full product training as required, with the opportunity to pursue manufacturer training, too.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive an industry-leading employee benefit package including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential terms on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.