We’re recruiting for a time-served Spray Painter to work in our Aberdeen Craigshaw branch.
Full time, Monday to Thursday 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
44-hour working week, overtime as required, half-hour lunch.
About the role
Working within a busy workshop environment, you’ll work on accident-damaged and sales vehicles to restore them to their former glory.
You’ll need to have previous experience, be energetic, efficient and happy to work on your own initiative to get every job done to the highest standards.
- Preparing vehicles for paintwork.
- Masking vehicles in preparation for paintwork.
- Carrying out minor damage repairs.
- Polishing to remove defects from vehicle paintwork.
- Mixing paint to apply to vehicles.
- Applying paint products correctly and to a high standard.
- Previous experience as a spray painter in a professional workshop environment.
- A full driving licence.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
You’ll receive product training, with the opportunity to pursue manufacturer training, if needed.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive an industry-leading employee benefits package including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.