We offer our Spray Painters:
- £35,000 - £40,000 DOE and training
- Menzies Road Bodyshop, Aberdeen
- Starting from 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible hours
- Salary review twice per year
- Opportunities to continue training and career progression
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare and sick pay cover
- Maternity and paternity packages
Working within a busy workshop environment, you’ll work on accident-damaged and sales vehicles to restore them to their former glory.
You’ll need to have previous experience, be energetic, efficient and happy to work on your own initiative to get every job done to the highest standard.
- Previous experience as a Spray Painter in a professional workshop environment.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
- Preparing vehicles for paintwork.
- Masking vehicles in preparation for paintwork.
- Carrying out minor damage repairs.
- Polishing to remove defects from vehicle paintwork.
- Mixing paint to apply to vehicles.
- Applying paint products correctly and to a high standard.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.