We’re recruiting for a time-served Spray Painter to work in our Edinburgh Seafield Bodyshop.
Monday to Thursday 8.00am – 5.30pm and Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm.
44-hour working week, overtime as required, half-hour lunch.
About the role
Working within a busy workshop environment, you’ll work on accident-damaged and sales vehicles to restore them to their former glory.
You’ll need to have previous experience, be energetic, efficient and happy to work on your own initiative to get every job done to the highest standards.
- Preparing vehicles for paintwork.
- Masking vehicles in preparation for paintwork.
- Carrying out minor damage repairs.
- Polishing to remove defects from vehicle paintwork.
- Mixing paint to apply to vehicles.
- Applying paint products correctly and to a high standard.
- Previous experience as a spray painter in a professional workshop environment.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative.
You’ll receive product training, with the opportunity to pursue manufacturer training, if needed.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive an industry-leading employee benefits package including private healthcare, life assurance, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package and generous staff retail discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.