We’re currently recruiting for a motivated Smart Repair Technician to work in our Bishopbriggs Renault/Dacia branch.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8am – 5.30pm
45-hour working week, overtime as required, half-hour lunch.
About the role
As a Smart Repair technician you will carry out smart repairs to our vehicle sales stock to an excellent standard.
The right person for the job will be energetic and self-motivated, with the ability to work on their own initiative, and excellent people skills. What’s more, you’ll have a great eye for detail, and take pride in doing a meticulous job.
- Preparing vehicles for paintwork (including masking).
- Carrying out minor damage repairs.
- Polishing to remove defects from vehicle paintwork.
- Mixing paint to apply to vehicles.
- Applying paint products correctly and to a high standard.
- A full driving licence.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work on your own initiative.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive an industry-leading employee benefit package including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential terms on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.