We’re looking for an enthusiastic Trainee Smart Repair Technician to work in our Edinburgh Seafield Motorstore branch.
Full time, Monday – Thursday, 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
44-hour working week, overtime as required, 30-minute lunch.
About the role
As a Trainee Smart Repair Technician, you’ll help our spraypainters by preparing a wide variety of vehicles for paintwork and making sure they’re polished and free of defects.
We’re looking for a self-motivated person with good attention to detail, who is a quick learner and capable of working on their own initiative. This role may also require you to work at other sites in the Aberdeen area from time to time.
- Preparing vehicles for paintwork.
- Carrying out minor damage repair to bodywork.
- Polishing paintwork to remove defects.
- Mixing paint to apply to vehicles.
- Training to apply paint and primers.
- A full, clean driving licence.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to work on your own initiative.
- A good eye for detail.
- The ability to listen and follow instructions.
Training will be given on all aspects of the role, and you’ll also receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private health insurance, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.