We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated Employability Recruiter to work at GTG Training in Wolverhampton, with occasional travel to Scotland.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
About the role
If you’re passionate about learning and delivering fantastic customer service, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone to spearhead the development of our Adult Education Budget (AEB) offering, and work with external agencies, governing bodies and employers to successfully grow what we can offer to future learners at GTG.
You’ll be a fantastic negotiator, with great administrative skills and bags of motivation. You’ll also have experience with tender sourcing and promoting the benefits of pre-employment training across a variety of settings.
- Source and tender for viable opportunities in an AEB setting.
- Partnership and negotiation activities with outside agencies and employers such as the job centre.
- Attend external functions relevant to an AEB setting.
- Coordinate both the administration and delivery of adult learning in an AEB setting.
- Coordinate AEB delivery to the standards required by the ESFA, Ofsted and awarding organisations.
- Provide business reports relating to AEB oversight.
- Liaise with the allocated quality assurer to ensure contracts/delivery programmes to guarantee a high-quality of operation.
- Fantastic communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver great customer service.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- An in depth understanding of business development in an AEB setting.
- Ability to be a team player and work on your own initiative.
- Proven experience of using local labour markets and employer base within the geographical area in an AEB setting.
- Proven experience of effectively promoting the benefits of pre-employment training across varied settings.
- Sound understanding of funding bodies and specifically the role of the Education and Skills Funding Agency.
- A proven track record successful tender sourcing in an AEB setting.
- Proven experience of negotiation with outside agencies and employers.
- Proven experience of achieving targets within an AEB setting.
- A full driving licence.
In return for your skills, you will receive a private pension, a company car and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Closing Date: 8 March 2021