We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic and friendly Site Maintenance Operative to join our Seat/Skoda branch in Linwood.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
About the role
As our new Site Maintenance Worker, you’ll be responsible for keeping our dealership and the surrounding areas in pristine condition. You’ll be confident doing small jobs around the branch as required, including odd jobs with a bit of driving, and organising our car parks.
You’ll have great DIY skills and take the initiative needed to make our dealership a better place. You’ll have a pleasant personality, and as a valued team member, you’ll always be willing to help and self-motivated enough to do a great job.
- Opening the branch to customers in the morning.
- Tidying the dealership to keep it litter-free.
- Gritting and clearing all public and staff areas in the dealership when the weather is poor.
- Communicating with management about what’s required on a daily basis.
- Organising the movement of vehicles around the car park for Sales and Service.
- Delivering and collecting vehicles.
- The ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Great DIY skills.
- A pleasant personality, as you may be dealing face-to-face with customers.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task and display a good level of initiative.
- A reasonable knowledge of health and safety.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Some basic computer skills.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including health insurance, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.