We’re recruiting for a Shuttle Bus Driver to work at our Manchester Airport Car and Van Rental site as a summer placement.
Summer placement: April - September
42.5 hours per week working various shifts
About the role
As a Shuttle Bus Driver for Arnold Clark Head Office, you’ll provide a welcoming, helpful and efficient shuttle service for our employee, many of whom may be using our services for the first time.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced driver with up to date CPC card who enjoys interacting with a wide variety of people and can deliver excellent customer service.
- Making sure the shuttle bus is clean and presentable.
- Carrying out employee pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Arranging timetables for pick up and drop offs to Glasgow city centre and Hillington train stations.
- Delivering and collecting items from branches
- Keeping handover bays clean and tidy.
- Printing reports and inputting data onto our system.
- Fantastic communication skills and a friendly and outgoing approach.
- CPC card must be held for a minimum of one year
- A good level of computer literacy.
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- The ability to work well both on your initiative and as part of a busy team.
- A full driving licence.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive training and enjoy a range of employee benefits, including free life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.