We’re recruiting for a Temporary Shuttle Bus Driver based at our Head Office branch in Hillington.
Part time. 3pm -7pm, Monday to Friday.
About the role
As a Shuttle Bus Driver for Arnold Clark Head Office, you’ll provide a welcoming, helpful and efficient shuttle service for our employee, many of whom may be using our services for the first time. You’ll also help out with rental handovers at the branch.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced driver with CPC card who enjoys interacting with a wide variety of people and can deliver excellent customer service.
- Making sure the shuttle bus is clean and presentable.
- Carrying out customer pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Taking instruction from rental advisors who organise the customer pick up and drop off schedule.
- Helping with the handover of vehicles to hirers and making sure they’re familiar with their controls and features.
- Assisting with the return of vehicles to the branch and letting rental advisors know of any damage or further action needed.
- Keeping handover bays clean and tidy.
- Printing reports and inputting data onto our system.
- Fantastic communication skills and a friendly and outgoing approach.
- CPC card must be held for a minimum of one year
- A good level of computer literacy.
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Strong knowledge of Scotland and the local area.
- An interest in cars and awareness of their features.
- The ability to work well both on your initiative and as part of a busy team.
- A full driving licence.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive training and enjoy a range of employee benefits, including free life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.