We’re looking for an experienced and ambitious Service Manager to work at our New branch in Leeds, opening April 2020.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm (30 minutes’ lunch). Alternate Saturday shift, depending on branch opening hours.
About the role
As a Service Manager for Arnold Clark, you will have full responsibility for delivering consistently excellent customer service and making sure both the retail area and workshop are maintained to the highest standards.
As well as managing and coaching staff, setting goals and objectives, and making sure you’re compliant with policies and procedures, you’ll ensure the daily smooth running of your department and drive it to even greater success. This role would suit an experienced automotive manager with lots of fantastic ideas and a proactive, positive attitude.
- Managing a service team of technicians, advisors and support staff, and making sure productivity and efficiency targets are achieved.
- Making sure all the servicing work that takes place in your branch is carried out correctly, competently and on time.
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times, resolving any issues quickly and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensuring we always remain compliant with company, DVSA, manufacturer and health and safety policies.
- Reviewing and analysing department KPI and financial reports, and motivating staff to exceed objectives.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- A passion for delivering great customer service.
- High levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate your team to achieve success.
- Good organisational and IT skills.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure.
- An understanding of how to identify and maximise sales opportunities, remaining honest, ethical and compliant at all times.
- A full driving licence.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- An understanding of modern motor vehicle technology.
In return for your skills and experience, you’ll receive a competitive salary and bonus scheme, access to a company car and extensive training on company internal systems. You will also enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.