We’re looking for an experienced and committed Electronic Security and Fire Detection Engineer to maintain alarm systems across central Scotland.
Glasgow, covering branches across central Scotland.
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As a Electronic Security and Fire Detection Engineer for Assure Alarms, you will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of fire and security systems across the country, offering a reliable and customer-focused service for wide range of clients.
The successful candidate will be able to react quickly to call-outs, and demonstrate proven detailed knowledge of various security systems.
- Maintenance and service of Fire and Security systems.
- Attending call-outs across England as and when needed.
- Delivering a high level of customer service.
- Completing accurate paperwork and documentation.
- Managing time efficiently to respond successfully to each call-out.
- A detailed knowledge of fire alarms installed to BS5839-2017.
- A detailed knowledge of Intruder alarms installed to PD6662.
- Ability to manage your own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- A full UK driving licence.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of FIA courses.
- Understanding of Galaxy intruder panels.
- Knowledge of IP cameras.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive a company car, phone and laptop and the opportunity to attend training courses. You can also benefit from a fantastic employee benefits package, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.