We’re recruiting for an organised, unflappable Service Driver to keep our Volvo branch in Aberdeen.
Full Time, Monday - Friday 7.45am - 5.45pm.
About the role
You’ll take pride in giving our customers an excellent level of service, collecting and delivering vehicles on time and in fantastic condition. You’ll enjoy driving, be highly organised and help us keep things running smoothly.
This role will be a fantastic fit for someone who enjoys working with the public, is not easily stressed and will be confident driving different makes and models of vehicle.
- Interacting with our customers as they arrive at our car park to drop off their vehicles.
- Giving customers a lift.
- Picking up and delivering vehicles as required.
- Helping to organise and optimise car park space when things get busy.
- Communicating clearly and confidently with service staff on planning day.
- A full driving licence.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- An understanding of how to provide excellent customer service.
- High levels of organisation.
In return, you’ll receive an employee benefits package that is among the best in the industry, including a company car scheme, Group pension scheme, life assurance and extensive training.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.