We are recruiting for a motivated and experienced Service Development Coach to train Service Advisors across our UK branches.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
Group-wide travel will be expected however this role will be based in the North of England and surrounding areas.
About the role
Arnold Clark service advisors undergo a bespoke training programme to ensure they always deliver a fantastic experience when customers come in to have their vehicle serviced or repaired.
As a Service Development Coach, you will travel to our branches to deliver this training and inspire our new recruits to be the best they can be.
This job would suit someone with previous experience in a service coaching or service advisor role, with a positive, energetic outlook and the flexibility to work independently and away from home for periods of time.
Day-to-day duties #LI-CM2
- Coaching and mentoring new service advisors to ensure they understand our processes, ethos and customer service standards.
- Covering various Arnold Clark branches to deliver one-to-one training.
- Setting goals and monitoring individual and branch achievements.
- Identifying areas for improvement and providing assistance in the workplace.
- Providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Keeping up to date with company procedures and developments.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Previous coaching or service training experience.
- A forward thinking, motivated approach to every situation.
- Ability to show a ‘can do’ attitude and think on your feet.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and achieve targets.
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
The successful candidate will receive a company car, mobile and laptop and training will be given on Arnold Clark internal systems and procedures. You will also enjoy some of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and flexible working.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.