We’re recruiting for an experienced Service Coordinator to be based at Autoparts in Wolverhampton.
Full time, Monday – Thursday 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm (44 hours per week)
About the role
As a Service Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for looking after our team of Garage Equipment engineers. It will be your duty to raise jobs reported by our branches and to reactively coordinate our engineers to attend these jobs to a set timescale.
We’re looking for someone with an eye for detail who can think outside of the box. You’ll be a natural problem solver, and very proactive in your approach to work.
- Raising jobs reported via the intranet from our branches and passing these over to an engineer to attend within a certain timescale.
- Logging daily time sheets received from engineers, and if not received, chasing these up with the engineer.
- Dealing with service managers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Invoicing completed jobs in our system.
- Progressing any outstanding parts for our jobs.
- Previous experience in a coordinator role would be preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Rev 8.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and geographical knowledge.
- Superior attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive a competitive salary and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance, pension and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.