We are currently recruiting for a new Service Advisor to help us keep our Edinburgh Seafield Motorstore running smoothly.
Full time, Monday – Wednesday, Friday 8am–5.30pm and Saturday 8.00am - 4.30pm.
About the role
Our Service Advisors are responsible for delivering and sustaining a fantastic experience for all our service and vehicle repair customers.
We’re looking for an articulate, warm communicator, who can give our customers the star treatment – whether it’s first thing on a manic Monday or last thing on a Friday afternoon.
This customer-facing role will be a great fit for someone who’s already worked in a customer service position, and genuinely enjoys exceeding expectations and creating positive outcomes.
- Handling all customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and professional manner.
- Effectively communicating at all levels with our service and vehicle repair customers in person or by phone.
- Letting customers know of any faults or repairs found on their vehicle and providing them with clear and accurate solutions.
- Planning and preparing for our customers in advance and conducting daily customer service checks to ensure they’re nothing less than delighted with their experience.
- Treating any dissatisfied customers with empathy and understanding in to ensure that we can solve any issues should they arise.
- Maintaining strong attention to detail to get things right for our customers first time.
- Maintaining customer records such as vehicle details and service histories accurately and efficiently.
- Working in a fast-paced environment while liaising with colleagues and managers in various departments.
- A full driving licence, which has been held for a minimum of one year.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment.
- A professional, warm telephone manner.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task within a busy environment.
- A passion for great customer service and the confidence to resolve any issues that may arise efficiently and in a timely manner.
- The ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of using IT systems and applications such as Microsoft Office.
If successful, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions, including extensive training and support (with the prospect of progressing to an IMI training programme), life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the automotive industry.
Though we would love to give every applicant direct feedback we are afraid due to the large amount of applicants we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.