We are currently recruiting for a new Service Advisor to help us keep our Inverness Peugeot branch running smoothly.
What we can offer you
- 33 days’ holiday allowance with room to grow
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Simplyhealth – all employees have access to a GP 24/7 and can claim money back on medical and dental treatments
- Pension scheme
- Maternity and paternity packages
- Opportunities for training and progression
- Prospect of progressing to an IMI training programme
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5.30pm, and rotational Saturdays, 8am-12pm.
About the role
Our Service Advisors are responsible for delivering and maintaining a fantastic experience for all our aftersales customers.
We’re looking for an articulate, warm communicator who can give our customers the star treatment – whether it’s first thing on a manic Monday or last thing on a Friday afternoon.
This customer-facing role will be a great fit for someone who’s already worked in a customer service position and genuinely enjoys exceeding expectations and creating positive outcomes.
- Handling all customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and professional manner.
- Liaising with the workshop to ensure that customer requirements are fulfilled and communicated accurately.
- Following the company’s digital journey from booking in a customer to creating their invoice for payment.
- Explaining fully to customers any faults or repairs found on their vehicle and providing them with clear and accurate solutions.
- Treating any dissatisfied customers with empathy and understanding and having the confidence to take a positive approach in finding solutions.
- Maintaining knowledge of aftersales products and services, and upselling where appropriate.
- Making sure the customer database is updated and accurate at all times.
- A passion for great customer service and the confidence to resolve any issues that may arise efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrable computer literacy and knowledge of IT systems and applications.
- The ability to multi-task and be highly adaptable within a busy environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with the ability and desire to explain complex information accurately and concisely to help our customers.
- Strong organisational skills to schedule work effectively, balancing the needs of the customer and the capacity of the workshop.
- Ability to prioritise your workload.
- Ability and willingness to work with defined processes and guidelines.
- Good core administration skills to accurately capture customer details to the required standards.
- A full UK driving licence.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Experience of upselling products or services is desirable.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.