We are currently recruiting for a new enthusiastic Service Advisor to help us keep our Aberdeen Motorstore running smoothly.
Full time, Monday–Friday, 8am–5.30pm, rotational Saturday 8am -12pm.
About the role
Arnold Clark Service Advisors are responsible for delivering fantastic customer service for all our customers who bring their vehicles in for repair.
As a Service Advisor, you’ll give everyone who comes into the Service department the star treatment and make sure everything runs smoothly, whether it’s a manic Monday or last thing on a Friday afternoon.
This role will suit someone who is keen to develop a career in customer service and is willing to learn all aspects of the service advisor role, from customer care to accurate invoicing.
- Booking in customers for a service.
- Carrying out preparation tasks before customers visit the branch.
- Checking in customers for work on their car and keeping them informed throughout the process.
- Explaining clearly to customers about their vehicle requirements and providing timescales for repairs.
- Carrying out follow-up calls to our customers after their visit.
- Invoicing all jobs throughout the Service department.
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Friendly and courteous manner.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate high levels of organisation.
- Ability to follow instructions.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous customer service experience.
In return for your hard work, you’ll receive on-the-job training and great career development opportunities, plus one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.