We’re looking for an experienced SEO Specialist to take our organic performance to the next level.
Working alongside members of our other digital specialisms, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to create and manage the SEO strategy at Arnold Clark.
In addition, they'll be part of a large in-house marketing team and collaborate on some large scale campaigns and work with our vast range of brands and divisions.
To be a great fit for this role, you’ll approach challenging business problems with a positive attitude, and be focused on changing our business for the better. We’re looking for a results-oriented individual with the drive to meet and exceed our business objectives.
What will you be doing?
- Create, plan, manage and implement the SEO strategy for Arnold Clark
- Understand the major search engine mechanics that influence search visibility such as the crawl, indexation, and the display of results - including local
- Perform keyword research to identify gaps and opportunities at scale
- Monitor and report on organic performance
- Work with content teams to create compelling, keyword-rich content
- Regular auditing of on-page, off-page and technical SEO efforts
- Collaborate with wider search team to deliver on broader digital objectives
- Brief engineering teams to execute technical SEO strategy
- Keep abreast of new or growing keywords trends
- Conduct competitor analysis to benchmark overall performance
- Translate insights into actionable tasks
- Ensure the digital customer journey is considered at all times
What skills will you need?
- Proven track record of improving SEO performance in previous role(s)
- Experience with digital SEO tools such as Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, SISTRIX, Data Studio, Keyword Planner and Google Analytics
- Willingness to keep up to date with Google’s algorithm changes
- Experience in link building and PR campaigns is desirable
- Keep up with organic search industry trends and conduct research into competitor activity
- Experience working with engineers on technical SEO
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-sufficient, self-driven and inquisitive
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and other programming languages is nice to have
Benefits you can expect
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working (a mix of working from home and from our head office)
- Flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday which increases to 40 the longer you’re with us
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Half-price PureGym membership
- Maternity & paternity packages
- Sick pay cover
- New, used and rental vehicle discounts
- Servicing, parts and accessories discounts
- Home, travel and car insurance discounts
- An interest-free loan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- The opportunity for career growth
Location: Hillington, Glasgow
Hours: Monday to Friday
- flexible start and finish times
- hybrid working (mix of working from home and in office)