We’re looking for a talented, analytical, go-getter to take our SEO performance to the next level.
Glasgow Head Office, Hillington – with home working.
Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5.30pm (with flexible working)
About the role
Working alongside members of our other digital teams, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to create and manage a range of SEO strategies for the business.
You’ll be joining a large in-house marketing team of over 100 employees and you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate on UK-wide campaigns, as well as projects for our various brands and divisions within Arnold Clark.
- Create, plan, manage and implement SEO strategies for Arnold Clark.
- Understand the major search engine mechanics that influence search visibility, such as the crawl, indexation, and the display of results - including local.
- Perform keyword research to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Monitor and report on organic performance.
- Work with content teams to create compelling, keyword-rich content.
- Regular auditing of on-page, off-page and technical SEO efforts.
- Collaborate with the wider search team to deliver on broader digital objectives.
- Brief the engineering team to execute technical SEO strategy.
- Keep abreast of new or growing keywords trends.
- Conduct competitor analysis to benchmark overall performance.
- Translate insights into actionable tasks.
- Ensure the customer journey is considered at all times with any changes made.
- Experience with digital SEO tools such as Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, SISTRIX, Data Studio, Keyword Planner and Google Analytics
- Willingness to keep up to date with Google’s algorithm changes
- A desire to keep up with organic search industry trends and conduct research into competitor activity
- Experience working with engineers on technical SEO
- High attention to detail
- Self-sufficient, self-driven and inquisitive
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and other programming languages
- (Experience with link building and PR campaigns is desirable, but not essential)
We don’t just want to grow our business, we want to give you the opportunity to grow yourself and your career. We’re looking for someone with lots of energy and the desire to tackle challenging problems head on.
In return for your skills and commitment, you will enjoy some of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.