We’re recruiting for an experienced Senior Administrator for our GTG Training Centre in Wolverhampton.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm (with 30 minutes for lunch)
About the role
As a Senior Administrator for GTG Training, you’ll be responsible for supervising the daily operations of our admin team across several departments. You’ll also identify new ways to streamline existing processes to increase efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills, be able to quickly familiarise themselves with procedures and policies, and be able to create and plan efficient working practices.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Leading an admin team and being responsible for the smooth running of reception.
- Assessing staff performance and providing coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Coordinating transport diaries.
- Collating our 15-day forecast and end of month accounts.
- Keeping up to date with the rules and regulations of all awarding bodies.
- Producing and collating departmental reports.
- Streamlining communication across the business.
- Proven experience as administrator – preferably in a senior role.
- An in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with financial reports and budgets.
- Able to demonstrate an analytical approach and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Leadership skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- The ability to deliver exemplary customer service.
In return for your experience, you’ll receive a fantastic employee benefits package, including free life assurance, private healthcare and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.