We’re looking for an experienced and well-organised Senior Administrator to join our vibrant Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
18-month contract, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As Senior Administrator, you will assist with day-to-day tasks within our busy Head Office. This will involve general administrative tasks such as telephones, mail, reports, recordings and scanning.
You will have previous experience in an administration role and prove organisational skills. You’ll also be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Handling the telephones
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Running reports
- Scanning documents
Essential skills and experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within an Administration role
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of Excel
Nice to have but not essential
- Experience of using SpeechExec recording equipment
- Experience of audio typing
What we can offer you
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Extensive training opportunities
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Generous discounts on vehicle purchases, services, parts, rentals, insurance and more
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.