We’re currently recruiting for an experienced Mobile/Static Relief Security Patrol Officer to work at our sites across Central Belt, Glasgow and Lanarkshire.
Full time (permanent night shifts) you will be required to work 5 nights from 7 covering all Arnold Clark sites. Shifts will be across Monday to Sunday between 6.00pm - 8.00am. You also must be able flexible to help cover holidays and any overtime if and when this is available. This is a mixture of a static and patrol guard.
About the role
Arnold Clark Security Patrol Officers are responsible for making sure our premises are kept secure at all times.
Working closely with the security department, site managers and the alarm receiving centre. You’ll carry out regular patrols during your shift, reporting any breaches in security as soon as possible.
This role would suit someone with previous experience who is committed, quick thinking, and enthusiastic, with the ability to work on their own initiative.
Travel will be required to meet the needs of the business. If necessary accommodation will be provided.
- Patrolling all areas of the premises and surrounding transport compounds.
- Handling any breaches of security you identify.
- Responding calmly and responsibly to any alarm activations throughout the course of your shift.
- Liaising with the control room and night-shift supervisors to update them on patrols and take instruction.
- Dealing with keyholders and emergency services in the event of an incident on site.
- Accurately recording and reporting incidents on a nightly basis to supervisors.
- Previous experience in a similar security role is essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels of the business.
- To be comfortable working on your own at night and liaising remotely with security teams.
- Good attention to detail and a commitment to doing a good job.
- A trustworthy, responsible, and professional approach.
- A full driving licence- driving assessment will be necessary
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Computer knowledge would be useful but training will be given on internal systems.
In return, you will benefit from one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, private healthcare, and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.