We’re recruiting for an experienced Security Officer to work at our Commercial site in Newhouse, Motherwell.
Part time, Saturday and Sunday 7.00am - 5.30pm.
You also must be able to cover holidays and do overtime when required.
About the role
Arnold Clark Security Officers are responsible for making sure our premises are kept secure at all times.
Working closely with the Security department, site managers and the alarm receiving centre, you’ll carry out regular patrols during your shift, reporting any breaches in security as soon as possible.
This role would suit someone with previous experience who is committed, quick thinking and enthusiastic, with the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Patrolling all areas of the premises and surrounding transport compounds.
- Reporting to the security patrol officers at regular intervals during your shift.
- Ensuring the premises and any vehicles remain secured at all times.
- Completing any necessary security checks.
- Reporting any security breaches and insecurities to the relevant parties.
- Liaising with site management and contacting the alarm receiving centre if necessary.
- Previous experience in a similar security role is essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels of the business.
- To be comfortable working on your own at night and liaising remotely with security teams.
- Good attention to detail and a commitment to doing a good job.
- A trustworthy, responsible and professional approach.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Computer knowledge would be useful but training will be given on internal systems.
In return for your experience, you’ll enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.