We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Security Access Controller to join our Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
This is a full-time position: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm with a 30-minute lunch break.
About the role
We are specifically looking for someone who has excellent IT experience, especially with troubleshooting problems and finding creative solutions. The role will also focus on maintaining our access systems, so attention to detail will be paramount.
Our ideal candidate will have a flexible approach, and will be a strong team player. We will also provide training for use of AU security systems and processes.
- Administration of employee access permissions with the creation, amendments and deletion of accounts.
- Production of multiple data charts on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Remote troubleshooting of access problems for employees, doors and sites.
- Maintenance of access systems and security software.
- Flexibility to create solutions to address complications as they arise
- Any other admin duties as required.
- Any other ad-hoc security tasks as required.
- Strong IT background
- Experience with all MS office applications
- The ability to create and communicate data
- The ability to be flexible and have a proactive mindset
- Preference towards those with qualifications from the Security Industry Authority and Action Counters Terrorism bodies.
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong administrative skills
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry including private healthcare, generous staff retail discounts, access to our health and wellbeing hub Space and more.
You’ll also be given training for your CCTV licence.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.