We’re recruiting for a motivated and enthusiastic Sales Support Consultant based at our Vauxhall Mount Vernon branch in Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
About the role
As a Sales Support Consultant for Arnold Clark, you’ll play a vital role in supporting our sales team to deliver five-star customer service, working with them to achieve branch targets and KPIs.
The ideal candidate will be organised, dynamic and have a natural affinity with people. You’ll bring enthusiasm and a strong personality to the role, and be able to deliver an exceptional customer experience at all times, dealing with a wide range of queries both in person and over the phone.
- Handling customers’ questions and complaints in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Analysing complaints and identifying trends.
- Providing excellent customer service for every customer.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships and making sure their expectations are met.
- Producing accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Working with the sales team to improve customer service within the branch.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, face-to-face and over the phone.
- Excellent time management.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure and the flexibility to undertake a range of tasks.
- High levels of computer literacy (you will be proficient at Microsoft Office, especially Excel).
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, pension, life assurance and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.