We’re recruiting for a proactive and motivated Sales Manager to help grow the Arnold Clark brand at our new site in Doncaster.
About the role
As a Sales Manager for Arnold Clark, Europe’s largest independently owned car retailer, you’ll be committed to growing sales volumes – never compromising on the industry-leading customer service we pride ourselves upon.
This role would be ideal for somebody with a strong personality, boundless enthusiasm for sales and a natural affinity with people. You will shape, train and motivate a successful sales team, helping to put Arnold Clark on the map in the Doncaster area. If you succeed, you can expect rapid career progression and a fantastic array of staff benefits.
- Making sure that customers are receiving service of the highest quality at all times.
- Training and coaching sales staff, making sure they deliver great service and achieve monthly sales and CSI targets.
- Maintaining fantastic presentation standards within the branch and in digital and online images and video.
- Carrying out regular staff performance reviews and being involved in recruiting staff.
- Making sure that your sales department is running smoothly, effectively and profitably, carefully controlling volume and margin KPIs.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to show leadership and direction.
- High levels of accuracy and organisation and the ability to multi-task.
- Confident with managing a team, while finding every opportunity to increase sales volumes.
- Strong motivational and coaching skills, with the focus on bringing the best out of your team.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment, putting outstanding customer service at the forefront of everything you do.
- A positive, motivated and empathetic approach.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
In return for your sales skills, you’ll receive a competitive salary, management training, access to a company car, phone and laptop, and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.